FAME is Free and Open Source
And we intend to keep it that way. By opening FAME, our goal is to turn it into a self-sustainable project, where not only the core developers but the whole community helps out when the community needs help. We believe that communication is better handled centrally and this is why we will be relying on GitHub issues for all communication.
- Create modules and share them with the community by creating pull requests on the fame_modules repository. You can also keep your modules on you own GitHub repository. If you do, please tell us so that we can spread the word.
- Send core pull-requests our way!
- If you have any question, do not hesitate to open an issue.
Even if you don’t code, you can also help us by:
- Telling us how you’re using FAME, we can always think of new features to add when we see different use-cases.
- If you find something that doesn’t work, tell the world by opening an issue.
- When doing so, try to be as clear as possible and answer all the questions in the issue template.